This is a 4 days, 3 nights safari stopping at the Lake Nakuru in Rift valley where you view thousands of Flamingos, pelicans and other bird species. The endangered Black & white Rhino shall also be seen including Lion, warthog, Giraffe, Zebra and other plains game. Tour proceeds to the Masai Mara where we shall be in search of the Big 5 as we traverse the famous wildlife haven.
- You'll be collected from the airport (or hotel).
- Accommodation before the tour departs can be arranged for an extra cost.
Pick up from Nairobi hotel / Nairobi Airport, depart for the lake Nakuru national park. An easy scenic sightseeing drive via the great rift valley escarpment with views of awesome scenery. There shall be some stops to marvel at the dramatic fall of the great rift valley escarpment, a stop over at the Freshwater lake Naivasha for an exciting boat ride to view hippos, exotic birds and small game later proceed to the Lake Nakuru arriving for lunch and afternoon game drive. Lake Nakuru national park hosts large flocks of flamingos, pelicans and other bird species. It is also home to rhinos, warthogs, lions, zebra giraffe and many more animal species. Afternoon shall be spent on bird and game watching drives around the lake. All meals and overnight at Wck guest house / Genevieve hotel / similar
Meal plan: Lunch, Dinner.
A Short game drive and bird watching at the lake Nakuru national park. Proceed to the Masai Mara game reserve with two stop overs, one stop at scenic places along the Nakuru – Masai Mara route, this is a perfect place to be in the early morning and evening. You will watch enthralling Rift valley with it's vast vegetation and the sun rays kissing the far and wide stretching mountains in the surrounding. The Great Rift Valley has been reckoned as a wonder of the world stretching from the Middle East passing through Africa and has a great and vast chunk in East African part and ends in Mozambique in the South, another stop over at Narok town for hot lunch and there after proceed to Masai Mara for late afternoon game drive which offers you the 1st day evening game drive to see the big 5 among other wild game as well as Africa Sunset around 1830hrs, then our driver will drive you back to the camp for Dinner and Overnight.
This will be the full day explore the Masai Mara, breakfast will be served as early as 0730am, then with fresh picnic lunch box, proceed on a full day game drive exploring the Masai Mara, Kenya's finest wildlife sanctuary. Mara plains are filled with migrating wildebeest and zebra, there is also resident wildlife year round. The Mara's gentle fertile climate bounded by the rift, offers perhaps the richest stocked reserve with an unlimited spectacle of wildlife. Herds of immense Elephants, browse among Lion, Buffalo, Thompson Gazelle, Zebra and Topi. You may occasionally sight black Rhino. In the Mara River Hippos play and Cross bask on the banks. The annual migration of a million Wildebeest follows the rains north. Maasai mara offers and absolutely unique variety of animals, reason being that this hilly region is both humid and fertile and is crossed by Mara and Talek rivers full of crocodiles and hippos. Later, return to the camp for Dinner and overnight.
After breakfast, early morning game viewing in Maasai mara with the chance to see the Big 5 probably on an hunting mission. return back to Nairobi arriving late in the afternoon, drop off at your Nairobi hotel / Residence or Jommo Kenyatta airport for your flight back home.
- Main Destination:
- Nairobi Airport
- No accommodation (End of tour)
- Meals & Drinks:
- Breakfast (Lunch & dinner not included)
- Drinking water (Other drinks not included)
- Additional accommodation can be arranged for an extra cost.
- You'll be dropped off at the airport (or hotel).
- Park fees (For non-residents)
- All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (On all days)
- International flights (From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Some meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)