The 3 day, 2-night wildlife tour is rich in diversity, including game drives with great expanses and awesome scenery. A maximum of 6 persons share in the safari vehicle guaranteeing each safari participant a window seat and access to the open top for ease of game viewing & wildlife photography. Accommodation options are limited to the budget tented camps. Come explore Africa with us.
- A transfer from the airport (or hotel) can be arranged for an extra cost.
- Accommodation before the tour departs can be arranged for an extra cost.
You will get picked-up at the central point in Nairobi by our driver/guide in accompany you to a short briefing and then head to Maasai Mara Game Reserve in our customized 7-seater safari minivan with a pop-up roof. You will make a brief stopover at the Great Rift Valley viewpoint for photography and then proceed to Narok Town and then to Maasai Mara. Upon arrival at the park you will take part in your first game drive in this world famous reserve which is an extension of Serengeti National Park. At some point during your stay you will be driven by the river; a great place to spot wildlife. This area is a photographer’s delight where with any luck you will be able to take amazing pictures of hippo and crocodile in the water. Park rules allow for off road driving which means that you can venture into plains where you can spot hundreds and thousands of animals. Later in the evening you will return to the camp for dinner and your overnight stay.
After breakfast you will head to the reserve with picnic lunch box to enjoy along the way. You will spend the whole day on an exciting game drive. Masai Mara offers wonderful scenery and plenty of game and it is perhaps the only region left in Kenya where a visitor may see animals in the same super abundance as existed a century ago. The afternoon is spent on a game drive in search of the black manned lion. A lion kill can be witnessed in the late afternoon or a leopard in a tree enjoying the meal he has dragged up on a limb to avoid disturbance and detection. This reserve has hilly savannahs, rolling grasslands, and a gallery of forest on the Mara River and its tributaries. Soak in the abundance of untamed wilderness, fresh and natural scenery, filled with exotic wildlife during our expertly guided game drives. In the evening you will return to the camp for dinner and your overnight stay.
After breakfast you will take off on your last morning game drive in Masai Mara with the chance to see the “Big 5” possibly on a hunting mission. After this game drive you will check-out of camp and head back to Nairobi arriving late in the afternoon. This is where your safari will end.
- Main Destination:
- No accommodation (End of tour)
- Meals & Drinks:
- Breakfast & lunch (Dinner not included)
- Drinking water (Other drinks not included)
- Park fees (For non-residents)
- All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (On all days)
- International flights (From/to home)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees