This tour is based on accommodation in various lodges and camps in Maasai but several other accommodations can be arranged to suit your needs upon request. With our selection of the most luxurious lodges and tented camps, Heritage of African Jungles brings you these amazing deals to explore the breathtaking landscapes and a vast savanna grassland’s, its unique, exciting, adventurous, and stunning African bush safari.
- You'll be collected from the airport (or hotel).
- Accommodation before the tour departs can be arranged for an extra cost.
When you arrive at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport you will be met by our representative and transfer to Wilson airport for either the morning or afternoon flight to the Maasai Mara which takes approximately 45 minutes. The morning flight departs at 0915hrs while the afternoon flights depart at either 1215hrs or 1515hrs. Upon arrival at the airstrip in the Maasai Mara you will be met by a lodge representative who will transfer you to the Camp or lodge which is well positioned in the heart of the Mara hence offering you front seats to nature’s most breathtaking views. For morning and mid day arrivals‚ lunch will be enjoyed at the Lodge before embarking on the afternoon game drive. By virtue of its location and layout‚ one is spoilt for choice as the Camp / lodge offers an unparalleled plethora of activities and experiences from bird-watching to mini golf‚ sport fishing and a unique insight into the Maasai culture at the adjoining Maasai village.
Wake up in pure bliss in the spacious luxurious tents or rooms with spectacular views. Embark on your early morning game drive to experience the world’s greatest wildlife spectacle before settling for a hearty breakfast that is both imaginative and tasteful. Relax by the pool side or request at the reception for other activities that can be enjoyed within the camp or lodge grounds. Lunch and another game drive in the late afternoon which promises its visitors a profusion of wildlife‚ prolific bird life and the unprecedented opportunity of catching up with all the members of the big five. After dinner‚ relax by the fireplace‚ enjoy your drink as you enjoy the evening entertainment.
There is the option of an early morning hot air balloon safari (extra charge). A fabulous 1 hour Hot Air Balloon safari across the plains of the Masai Mara. On landing enjoy a champagne bush breakfast, freshly cooked in the middle of the Mara plains. Game drive back to camp or lodge.
Enjoy another early morning game drive and breakfast before proceeding to Keekorok Airstrip for your flight back to Wilson Airport. If you arrived in the afternoon and opted for return in the afternoon you will enjoy a morning game drive and lunch in the Mara before your afternoon flight back to Wilson. Upon arrival at Wilson Airport your safari ends.
- Main Destination:
- No accommodation (End of tour)
- Meals & Drinks:
- Breakfast (Lunch & dinner not included)
- Drinks not included
- Additional accommodation can be arranged for an extra cost.
- You'll be dropped off at the airport (or hotel).
- Park fees (For non-residents)
- All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (Unless labeled as optional)
- All flights during the tour
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights (From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Some meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)